Thursday, May 31, 2007

Week thirteen

I, unfortunately, wiped out on my bike, and at a very bad time as well. With the writing work due with in the next three weeks, it would have helped a lot if I didn't wipe out. My brakes locked right when I was at top speed coming down from a hill and I did a flip and took a pretty bad spill, so I couldn't get that much work done. Fortunately, thanks to Google spreadsheets, which are available for gmail users, I was able to keep working with Sheryl, but not so well since I could only use one hand (the other one was kinda swollen.) A google spreadsheet is some really handy feature for gmail users. This is how it works. You start a spreadsheet, and give it a name, and then add users to the spreadsheet. Those users can work on the same document as you, and every so often when you click the save button, they can see what you added to the document. With the help of a story outline which Sheryl and I wrote, we managed to get several pages done, and more pages are soon to be completed.

No comments: